Sunday, July 16, 2006

My gratitude to CRTI

CRTI or Cummins Research and Technology India, Pune is the company where I did my 2 months cumpulsory summer internship. The 2 months I spent at CRTI would definitely be the most memorable period of my life. I learnt so many things there about whose magnitude I am not sure of myself. To express my gratitude for the people there at CRTI, CFD division in particular, I composed and recited following poem in one of the several get-together parties they organise.


"CUMMINS is a good company",
I had always heard people saying.
To get a chance of internship there,
Since long I was praying.

A commendable project at CUMMINS,
Would take me to League Ivy.
Having this thought in mind,
I posted my CV.

Can't forget the day,
When I received the acceptance mail.
The river of joy came calling,
And my heart desired to sail.

Having all these aspirations
I joined CRTI.
To learn to the maximum,
Thought I would try.

ProE here, GAMBIT there,
I saw FLUENT everywhere.
Found marvelous hospitality,
Which, I must say, is really rare.

Learnt consistency, learnt perseverance,
Learnt tackling situations so strainuous.
Knowledgeable you, co-operative you.
You all are uniquely fabulous.

Thank you one, thank you all,
How grateful am I, I am unable to narrate.
You rock CRTI CFD,
You are simply great.

No comments: